Washable Commercial Quality, Replacement Refills for Velcro Style Flat Mops – Use Wet or Dry
by Turkey Creek Essentials
- 18″ X 5.5″ Pads Best Fit Velcro Frames Less Than 18″. Perfectly Fits Our Newly Released 16″ Microfiber Mop Kit. Available in Multi-packs of 2, 6, 12, & 24 Pads Per Pack
- For Dust Mopping or Damp/Wet Mopping To Maintain Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Finished Concrete or or Any Other Hard Floor Surface
- Well Made Premium Wet Mop Refills – 100% Microfiber, 3mm Plush Foam Padded Center, 80% Polyester 20% Polyamide
- We Stand Behind Our Turkey Creek Essentials Products 100% / Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
- Durable and Machine Washable Several Hundred Times. Leaves No Residue Behind
These Turkey Creek Essentials mop pads measure 18 X 5 1/2 inches Intended for home or commercial use.
Benefits of Microfiber
Microfiber produces a sterile, clean surface and a streak free shine with plain water, or with your favorite cleaner. Microfiber mop pads are perfect for hypoallergenic, green cleaning.
The split fibers are super absorbent and are charged to pick up dust and fine particles. Our super absorbent, rigid damp mop pads have strong over-lock stitched edges.
Perfect for house cleaning, construction clean-up, fire restoration, smoke and water damage, janitorial mopping needs, commercial usage that require a premium pad,
Safe for all wood floors, bare floors, hardwood, linoleum, tile, stone or any hard surface floors. Quick and easy cleaning for pet hair clean-up & dander.
Great tool for health care centers, hospitals floor care, nursing homes, schools, and churches.
Directions for Use
Moisten pad in water or solution, roll up tight from narrow edge, then give it a squeeze for effective damp mopping. Perfect for effective daily light dust mopping or spot cleaning with a spray bottle of solution.
Most 360° swivel flat mops perform best when used in a figure eight pattern as opposed to straight back and forth sweeping.
Laundry Care Instructions
The best way to clean microfiber products is to launder separately from other types of fabric. Machine wash with a basic unscented detergent.
Fabric softeners ruin the static charge that allows microfiber to attract dust like a magnet. Bleach will degrade microfiber over time, so best to avoid bleach. Tumble dry on low heat, or hang up to dry.